Thursday, July 23, 2009

Noureen DeWulf, Actress in 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past' (INTERVIEW)

Noureen DeWulf is a young Hollywood starlet that is sure to take over the scene. Having starred alongside Matthew McConaughey in this summer’s hit ‘Ghost of Girlfriend’s Past,’ many are taking note of this bombshell. 

Noureen DeWulf will also be hitting the big screen later this summer with Will Ferrell and Jeremy Piven in ‘The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard.’

9 Questions With Noureen DeWulf
1. How did you get involved in acting and what motivates you to continue?
Acting came about as a part of my life very naturally. I was studying at Boston University, and I just kept gravitating towards theater. The love of what I do motivates me. Success motivates me.

2. How significant are the topics of cool hunting and trend spotting in the world of entertainment?
Well, it’s a really symbiotic relationship. Things from popular culture that are referenced in movies often become more popular and conversely, a movie can make itself really cutting edge/relevant by mentioning in the know trends.

I think a lot of Judd Apatow movies are like that, maybe because the actors improv so much, they can’t help but make pop culture references. At least that is how I am, anyway, when I improv.

3. How do you define cool?
I guess whatever is comfortable is cool.

4. How do you define a trend?
Um, if I see 2 or 3 people sporting the same something in one day, I’d then say that thing is trendy.

5. What is the coolest aspect of your current/upcoming project?
That would be ‘The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard’ (in theaters 8/14/09), and I think the coolest aspect is the amazingly talented funny people involved: Jeremy Piven, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Chris Henchy, Neal Brennan, Ed Helms, Ving Rhames, David Koechner, Ken Jeong… These are hilarious and very, very cool funny people to work with.

6. How do you reset yourself to be creative?
I take myself away from everything and read some Deepak Chopra, as cliche as that sounds… I also read Ernest Holmes, I go to the beach. I try to check out and then back in. I think the further internally one can go, the further out and up they can go as well.

7. Professionally, what do you want to be doing in 10 years?
More of what I am doing now, but in a bigger capacity.

8. If you weren’t in entertainment, what would your dream profession be?
Dog whisperer.

9. If you could work with anyone in the world, who would it be and what would you do?
It would be Quentin Tarantino, and basically I’d do whatever he said.

Reference: IMDB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Views

Site Rank

My Popularity (by popuri.us)


Blog Partners

Social Bookmarking GoLedy.com Entertainment Blogs - Blog Rankings Entertainment Top Blogs BlogRankers.com Entertainment Blogs Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator Top Entertainment blogs RSS Search blog directory ReadABlog.com Blog Search Engine
BlogsByCategory.com

web directory On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.comEntertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Complex Blog at Blogged TopOfBlogsEntertainment (Gossip) - TOP.ORG
Apture
The Ultimate Fun at Blogged

The Ultimate Fun Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie