Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And The Winner is

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Season 5 "And the Winner Is..."

It's had finally come to an end and the season 5 winner of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE is...

JEANINE MASON
The two hour show was mostly filled with encore performances of the judges' favorite routines.

One of my favorite routines that they performed again was the Kayla and Kupono/Mia Michaels routine on the song "Gravity," it's so beautiful. I think it's one of my favorite routine ever on the show and I'm so glad I got to see it again.

Unfortunately, they didn't perform the Jeanette and Brandon/Wade Robson routine again, which I absolutely loved.

As for Jeanine winning I guess it's ok, although between Brandon and Jeaning, I would have picked Brandon. But I like Jeanine too, since I did pick her or Brandon as the winner.

One thing is for sure, we'll definitely see some of this season's dancers back on the show soon.

So what do you guys think of America's choice for their favorite dancer this season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Views

Site Rank

My Popularity (by popuri.us)


Blog Partners

Social Bookmarking GoLedy.com Entertainment Blogs - Blog Rankings Entertainment Top Blogs BlogRankers.com Entertainment Blogs Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator Top Entertainment blogs RSS Search blog directory ReadABlog.com Blog Search Engine
BlogsByCategory.com

web directory On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.comEntertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Complex Blog at Blogged TopOfBlogsEntertainment (Gossip) - TOP.ORG
Apture
The Ultimate Fun at Blogged

The Ultimate Fun Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie